- MacBook Pro 2010 Unibody, 15" @ 2.66 GHz with 8 GB RAM with 500 GB Hitachi HDD. Mac OS 10.12.6 Sierra.
- Moto G4 Play, Amazon Software Variant. Android 6.0.1, Nova launcher.
- Motorola Droid 3, Android 2.3.4, ***mods to be revealed "soon"***
- PowerBook G4 Aluminum, 12" @ 1.5 GHz with 1.25 GB RAM with 120 GB Transcend SSD. Mac OS 10.4.11 Tiger, and Debian 8.something or other as well.
- Custom built tower, Intel core i5-3470 @ 3.20 GHz with 8 GB of RAM. Windows 7 Professional with Nvidia GTX 750 Ti and 1 TB HDD with extra 128 GB SSD for the OS.
- Mac Pro 1,1 with upgraded 3.0 GHz quad core processors, 18 GB of RAM, Nvidia GT 640 and GeForce 7300 GPUs installed, 3 HDDs, 2x 360 GB and 1x 160 GB.
- LG530G prepaid phone with Tracfone Wireless. <No longer in use>
- Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE color graphing calculator. Now with more RAM!
- Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus B&W graphing calculator. Added a 3.5mm audio jack.
- iPad, 1st gen, iOS 5.1.1. ~Jailbroken
- iPhone 4, CDMA, iOS 7.1.3. ~Jailbroken~ <No longer in use>
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. <Malfuncioning Wifi/BT>Accidentally nuked it.
- Raspberry Pi model B.
- Raspberry Pi 2 model B.
- Macintosh Classic with no internals, will eventually be used for the Raspberry Pi [Project shelved until later date]
Dell Inspirion 5150. Really old, no idea what specs, haven't turned it on in a while. I think there's some linux distro on it too.Sold it a while back to a friend.
Here's a current and updated list of all my computers. It may or may not interest you, but here they are, in no particular order.